Monday, March 30, 2009

smoke break/ugly top talk.

so we walk outside and the first words to vomit up out of the bowels of hell were "I love my shirt it is so comfortable."

"Comfort is great." Is all I could think to say.

Apparently her mother told her to take the sides in because she looks pregnant as all get out.

I also discovered the shirt is blue instead of vomit and she hasnt shaved her legs in three days.



She is on some quest to become the ultimate white trash Queen.

I just do not understand.

3 comments:

  1. comfort is great bahahahaa. oh my. edward.

    hopefully she'll take the sides in. but who buys a shirt for $3 on clearance and then makes alterations to it? for serious.


    and please tell me she told you she hasn't shaved in three legs with no shame.

    oh lord.

    she wins.
    hands down.
    ultimate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if she googles her name and finds out all these awful but true things I say about her?

    IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. def worth it. you didn't say last name. whatever. she needs to hear it. lololol

    ReplyDelete